What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Use of Enhanced Data Collection
This website uses non-personally identifiable information provided by the Google Advertising Network through Google Analytics. Specifically, we use information from Google’s Interest Reports and Demographic Reports to improve the user experience and content on our website. This information is never combined with any personally identifiable information that you provide to us, and we never share personally identifiable information with Google.
You can opt-out of data collection by the Google Advertising Network here. This will also prevent Google Analytics from collecting non-personally identifiable information about your browsing behaviour on all sites using the Google Analytics service.
This policy was last modified on October 1, 2015.